Job title: Candidate Sourcing Executive (Recruitment)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Wage: £12,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
As one of the UK's leading education recruitment consultancies, my client has been placing talented teachers and education professionals for over 25 years. With an extensive network of offices across the UK - and more in the pipeline - you'll benefit from their national reach, as well as local expertise. My client backed by the resources of a large and successful group, providing the strength and depth to take their business to the next level.
General duties & responsibilities include:
- To deliver on the candidate sourcing strategy to ensure a continuous candidate pipeline in line with quality standards and clients expectations.
- To develop and increase candidate database with newly sourced candidates
- To ensure candidates interviewed following tele-vet are fully qualified and skilled to meet the needs of the business
- To ensure wide ranging methods of candidate attraction are implemented including but not limited to; CV Library, Reed, Linked In, NQT and Career Fairs.
- To source, pre vet, interview and undertake all compliance for new candidates within a timely manner
- To contact online applications within 24 hours of initial contact and build relationships with candidates prior to candidate being placed and update keep detailed records.
- To call candidates 24hours prior to interview confirming attendance on the day.
- To maintain weekly contact with candidates until the point of them being cleared to work.
- To track candidates sourced ensuring complete candidate engagement.
- To attend events where appropriate together with relevant operational staff.
- To maximise Eden Brown's potential by passing on leads to colleagues and actively promoting all the services Eden Brown has to offer
- To meet and comply with legislation requirements in the UK as appropriate.
- To ensure candidates placed are fully compliant in line with Eden Browns candidate charter.
- To maintain agreed service standards to candidates prior to them being passed to consultants after clearance stage.
- To monitor competitor activity and local industry trends and report to the Candidate Services Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Strong listening skills
- Enhanced sales skills
- Multi tasking
- Influencing skills
- Organisational/prioritising skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Full on the job training provided
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job