MY client is a leading independent IT recruitment consultancy to leading Finance, Retail, Mobile and FTSE 100 clients. They also offer specialist training courses for clients and run successful networking events for Senior IT professionals. They are looking for a young school/college leaver to join their client services team in an administrative support role and kick start their career within the sector of recruitment and administration. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
This is an apprenticeship position where you will be working towards a level 2/3 Business Administration qualification.
- Formatting CV's
- Candidate Consultation
- Team Administration (Word, Excel, Database)
- Data Entry
- Client mapping, research and development
- Event planning - Invitations, Booking venues
- Supporting director with day to day activities
- Supporting account managers with client documentation and recruitment activities
- A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a team
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Fantastic progression opportunities within the company
- First hand training from reputable industry professionals
- NVQ Business Administration qualification on completion of apprenticeship
- Staff social outings
- Competitive salary package
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job