We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Apprentice. This role is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in recruitment but is also looking for fast progression through the hierarchy of our growing company.
This role offers a great line of quick progression throughout this expanding company. If you have a big vision and the right attitude, our experienced consultants and management team will help you develop and grow your skill set and help you get where you want to be.
Salary: £11,000 - £14,000 P/A + Bonus structure with potential to double salary in first year.
1) Individual placement bonus per candidate placed
2) Team quarterly bonus
3) Individual 6-month review bonus based on performance
4) Chance to win employee of the month with reward
This is a very rewarding role for someone that wants to progress fast and have a successful career in recruitment or sales.
Recruitment Apprentice Job Highlights:
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
- Occasional Saturdays working 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm will be required.
- Finding potential candidates to fill job roles
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Dealing with general queries
- Resourcing, Servicing and Account Handling
Recruitment Apprentice Requirements:
- At least 1 years’ worth of proven sales, recruitment or customer service related experience
- Drive and determination within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience within a customer facing role (2 years customer service skills preferable)
- Driving License (Preferable as company car perks available)
This is a unique opportunity, not to be missed. Please send your CV through and you will be contacted if application is successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job