Are you looking to start a career in Recruitment?
Do you want to get into an Apprenticeship that will help you grow?
Are you looking for something to begin ASAP?
Then this could be the PERFECT role for you!
About the Company...
Our team has a unique combination of experience in corporate recruitment, recruitment to recruitment and recruitment technology. We understand the problem, and it's our mission to build the perfect solution.
We are championing recruiters, and helping make recruitment a career of choice.
About the Role
The Talent Team with us are passionate about recruitment. They are at the forefront of a massive shift in how the world’s best recruiters are carving out their career paths in this incredible industry. We are the first technology platform dedicated to this space, and it is their mission to guide recruiters through the process and help them land their dream career move. You will be a big part of making this happen.
Your goal is to help attract the world’s top recruitment talent, so we can support them through the process of landing their next big career move.
The Talent team work closely with all parts of the business. They work with our Marketing team to help attract new users onto us. They feedback feature ideas to the Product and Tech teams and work with them to constantly improve the product and user experience. They help craft content plans with our Content team to make our content more and more diverse and useful to all our users. Everything you do will be a part of this!
We like to measure and analyse everything that we do so that we can constantly improve ourselves and the way that we do things. The right person to join the Talent Advocacy team will share this ethos.
What You’ll Actually Do
- Run advertising campaigns to attract new Talent users and test them for effectiveness
- Running manual searches on LinkedIn to surface top quality candidates and convert them on to Hunted.
- Maximise your own and the team’s connections and network to engage recruiters and communicate the Hunted value proposition via messaging and calling.
- Network with recruiters both online and offline to give them exposure to our
- Scripting messages for prospective new Talent users
- Tracking Talent users through their application processes to optimise the conversion to offers/hires. Intervening to make sure the processes are moving along. We have built our own custom CRM on top of our database to streamline this process so you can focus on interacting with Talent, not wasting time using multiple tools.
- Making manual 'Matches’ with companies where applicable to supplement algorithmic matches.
- Working with the Founders to host events to bring together the recruiter community.
What we look for
- You will be passionate about networking and social media. You do not need to be an expert by any means, but some grounding on which you can expand your skills will be an advantage. We will of course support you through the learning process and provide resources/funding for learning these skills
- We are primarily a tech business, so you must be tech savvy! This doesn’t mean we want you to build a website - just know your CTRL+C from your CTRL+V!
- A attention too detail are a must, their are no excuse’s! Seriously, if that sentence makes your skin crawl, then you’ll fit right in here.
- You must have a flair for writing, we have a big voice in the industry and we want you to be a part of it and help us communicate why all recruiters should be with us.
- We know you won’t be an expert on day one and we’ll teach you everything you need to know we just need you to come along with a readiness to learn!
- In the office we are a fun and friendly bunch, but we all knuckle down and work hard and want someone to join us who shares our motivation to succeed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job