Recruitment Apprentice - Central London
Do you have a passion for helping people into job roles?
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
Do you want to start a career in recruitment?
Then this could be the PERFECT role for you!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Preparing documents for client meetings
- Involved in client pitches
- Candidate resourcing
- Conducting candidate interviews
- Leading candidate meetings
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions & Punctual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- Someone who has a passion/ interest in Recruitment
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications especially Word & Excel 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Experience working in an office/business environment
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Phone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"