An International Engineering company based near Billericay, are looking to hire a Recruitment and Training Coordinator to resource for their many sites and projects. Paying up to £30,000pa, this is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned resourcer to join an extremely successful business, managing their wide portfolio of Civil Engineering projects and ideally you will have experience of combining your recruitment work with responsibilities for the L&D of new starters and other FTE's.
Recruitment and Resourcing
- Provide professional support to the HR Manager, Hiring Managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process, from offer to start, driving an efficient cost effective service.
- Partnering with the HR team, to provide the Group with a proactive, strategic, credible, best practice recruitment service. By working in partnership with business areas to support the brand and value, placing the company as an employer of choice, developing a talent pool whilst offering and exceptional candidate experience.
- Advise managers on legislative and company policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Remain up to date on employment legislation and ensure that any changes in legislation are updated or amended in the Company's policies and procedure and communicated as required.
- Screening all phone calls from recruitment agencies and advising them on our terms.
- Reviewing applications received from job boards, cover letters and CV's and supporting documentation in a consistent objective manner, for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to the position requirements.
- Sending shortlists to hiring managers.
- Coordinating interviews with hiring managers and candidates across Essex, London and surrounding areas.
- Liaising with Project Managers to ensure rooms are booked for interviews.
- Update the recruitment tracker on a daily basis.
- Updating requisitions library, ensure that we have up to date job descriptions for all roles.
- Attending recruitment fairs as necessary.
- Run inductions.
- Provide a positive employee experience and superior customer service to the candidates and hiring managers.
- To obtain IT requirements, travel arrangements.
Learning and Development
- To capture, administer and coordinate training activities in accordance with each business divisions training plans and in line with the groups processes. A link between internal and external training and the employee, ensuring that the internal customer is receiving the best possible service and the training required to be successful in their role.
- In addition the role will provide HR administrative support across the business, for example, prepare new hire paper work including drafting and formatting offer letters.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Has knowledge of employee selection procedures and knowledge.
- Has experience managing resourcing procedures and general recruitment.
- Builds on strong relationships with other, both internally and externally.
- Establishes own priorities, targets and deadlines and is determined to exceed them.
- Learning and Development experience
- Approaches challenges with energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computing skills i.e. Excel and PowerPoint.
- A good team player.
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects (Crossrail Anglia and Thames Tide Way), in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a comprehensive salary (benefits package is under review).
Salary £30,000.00 pa.
Company pension scheme
Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per year.
Please contact Bill Brace at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
- Staff Training
- Learning and Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job