A leading global Private Equity company located in stunning offices in the heart of the West End are seeking a highly experienced administrator for a 12 month FTC to support their busy and inundated HR team with an array of clerical duties; this role is high volume administration and will rely on your skills and experience to date.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business that are experiencing unprecedented growth and needing a focused administrator who enjoys working to pace and managing a hectic workload to cover a year long maternity cover.
In this role you will be:
- Managing the interview process and testing for all candidates - last year they had over 2000 applications, all of whom receive a response,
- Supporting all candidates through the recruitment process; using their online system, working with senior HR manager and line managers to support all recruitment across the business,
- Being the contact for all contractors in the business including managing their inductions and ensuring they are all set up to start work.
- Support with building relationships with recruitment agencies,
- Support with running the MBA recruitment, so managing extensive logistics,
- Training coordination,
- Supporting with reporting for the team,
- Producing presentations when needed for the team,
- Scheduling meetings for the Director of HR and other senior members of the team.
This role would suit someone who has been working in a fast paced temporary desk within an agency, either supporting financial services or corporate clients. It could equally appeal to an internal recruiter who wants experience of working with a hugely successful brand in their field. You are accustomed to an immensely high workload and liaising with stakeholders at all levels in your current role. You are used to managing busy diaries where change is the only constant and you are a natural problem solver who finds solutions no matter what the quandary!
This 12 month contract will be working in a supportive team who pride themselves on looking after their staff. With an enviable culture and rewarding benefits package this is a very exciting time to be joining the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job