Our client based just outside York City Centre are currently looking for an Recruitment and Training Administrator to join their busy team and provide administrative and operational support to the HR Department.
This booking is due to last at least 2 months with a potential of extension.
• Preparing offer documents
• Provide administrative support to the recruitment and training functions.
• Manage the HR system as a system administrator.
• Co-ordinate training activities within each region.
• Organise all training in line with their training schedule. Ensuring that the training is delivered at the right place, right time, and all associated task are completed on time.
• Providing excellent customer service face to face and by email
• Filing, Faxing and Scanning
• Arranging interviews
• Maintain the learning and development module, ensuring accurate recording of delegate attendance, no shows and cancellations. Up-dating training course aims and outcomes.
Candidates need to be competent at MS Office and have previous experience of a similar administrative role.
This role is immediately available and my client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If this is for you please do not hesitate in applying
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job