We are looking for the right candidate, who has the ability to communicate with people at all levels effectively, and promote the services of an Outstanding Training Provider Nova Training within a specific geographical location. To identify prospective learners and promote the Study Programme, that Nova Training Deliver. As recruitment and Induction Officer you will need to complete and engage with different organisations within your local area and speak with those learners that are hardest to reach. This will involve contacting local schools, apprenticeship providers, local authorities and other referral agencies; this will be an integral part of your job role. This may involve some evening and weekend work as and when needed. As a recruitment officer you will undertake effective IAG led interviews with prospective learners. You will also have to conduct a 2 day Induction for all new students that start on the programme. This role is a targeted role and there are KPI profiles on a yearly basis that are set and these will need to be met on a monthly basis to enable for the yearly targets to be reached.
This role will require the candidate to work four days at the Wellington centre and one day at the Bridgnorth centre - days to be confirmed.
• A minimum of two years employer engagement experience, and a good knowledge of the local area.
• A minimum of two years experience in recruitment or the equivalent and sales experience and working towards set targets.
• Level 2 Literacy and numeracy skills.
• Level 3 IAG Qualification.
• Current full UK Drivers Licence and full access to a vehicle.
• To be able to work to deadlines and under pressure at times.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Ability to work effectively and network with a wide range of customers and education establishments.
• Experience of delivering training or supporting young people (14-19) with may have either LDDs and/or behaviour issues.
• IAG level 4
• Level 3 or above in sakes/marketing
• Have led projects involving young people.
• 25 days holiday including a holiday purchasing Scheme.
• Company pension scheme
• Travel expenses @ 35 pence per mile.
• Access to employee assistance and employee benefits schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job