Global 4 Communications is seeking an experienced Recruitment and HR Assistant to join our internal recruitment team.
Basic Salary: £21,000 - £24,000, depending on experience
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Holiday: 25 days, increasing to 30 with service
The Recruitment and HR Assistant role will involve day to day recruitment requirements. The position will offer the opportunity for the right person to gain recruitment and HR experience within a growing company.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Posting company vacancies on job boards.
- Filtering incoming applications in line with the job criteria.
- Creating effective Boolean searches for candidate resourcing based on candidate criteria.
- Searching across multiple job database for candidates.
- Telephone screen candidate effectively.
- Managing candidate activity and status on the ATS as they progress through the process.
- Communicating application outcomes with candidates.
- Liaising with clients and hiring managers to arrange interviews and manage the feedback process.
- Supporting with HR related issues and projects.
- Scheduling of Performance Reviews.
- General recruitment and HR administration.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Good email and telephone etiquette.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- You will portray a professional image of the team and business.
- Good understanding in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Recruitment experience is essential.
- Basic Boolean skills.
- Reward and recognition awards
- Holiday entitlement 25 days increasing to 30 days with service (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefit
- Sky TV
- Ongoing training and development
- Free tea and coffee
- Free fresh fruit.
Global 4 and Home Telecom are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations.
Global 4 and Home Telecom are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage employer.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job