Recruitment and HR Apprentice
Our HR department are looking to offer an exciting opportunity for a beginner to join our team through an apprenticeship.
The successful candidate will gain experience, knowledge and exposure to every element of HR processing. Beginning with Recruitment and Onboarding before working with our Systems Administrator to learn to develop and maintain the HR Database and finally support the HR Team with day to day HR Administration.
Duties to include
- Input of new starters personal and role information onto the HR system
- Assist in the development of the new starter process working closely with the Group Recruitment Manager and HR System Administrator
- Maintain and update the Master New Starter log
- Request and chase reference information
- Administer, monitor and record all data regarding essential new starter information
- Internal communication with hiring managers
- Represent the company in a professional manner to potential employees, aiding the HR department to build an employer brand and give an excellent candidate experience
- Work collaboratively to ensure HR comply with all related legislation in relation to new starters
- Compile contracts of employment and introduction emails for new starters to give a great onboarding experience and provide support and become the single point of contact before joining the business
- Carry out HR administration including but not limited to, probation letters, leaver processing, change of terms, system updates and references
- Assist the HR Systems Administrator to maintain and update the HR system
We are looking for an individual who can
- Operate well within the team, with a wide range of colleagues, demonstrating company values and professional behaviour
- Provide excellent customer service
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a quick learner.
- Works well under pressure and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- All round team player
The position will be accompanied by an Apprenticeship supported by a Professional Provider and will result in a recognised HR Qualification.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"