As an Recruitment & HR Administrator your duties will include;
- Working with the Hiring Managers to plan recruitment needs
- Create online adverts on a variety of job boards and use applicant tracking system to source candidates
- Manage employee relations inbox
- Send out absence, sickness nd maternity correspondence
- Screening potential candidates and arranging interviews
- Negotiate offers of employment and checking right to work
Recruitment & HR Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident user of MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Keen to learn and develop
- In house or agency experience is desirable
- HR Admin experience is essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Polite and confident telephone manner
Recruitment & HR Administrator Benefits Offered
- 12.00 per hour
- Immediate start temporary role
- Weekly pay
- Remote working
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'