A couple of interim Recruitment Advisor opportunities available to support an educational establishment located in Central London.
A reputable educational organisation based in Central London.
The successful Recruitment Advisors will be responsible for:
* Managing recruitment campaigns end to end; providing guidance to hiring managers, writing job advertisements, acting as a first point of contact
* Maintaining candidate & recruitment data on the internal system, running reports, identifying trends, and recommending improvements to recruitment processes
* Conducting onboarding for new starters
* Any ad hoc recruitment projects.
The successful Recruitment Advisors must have:
* Experience of managing end to end recruitment campaigns
* Experience of providing managers with timely advice and feedback
* Proven ability to use a e-recruitment system.
A couple of interim Recruitment Advisor opportunities available to support an educational establishment located in Central London paying £16.50 per hour.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'