About the Recruitment Advisor Role:
Joining us during an exciting period of evolution and change, this role presents a unique opportunity be part of the building and embedding of our in-house resourcing function managing the attraction, selection and engagement of over 2,500 people per annum across the UK.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, your overall objective will be to effectively deliver outstanding recruitment into the business by providing excellent, seamless and swift recruitment process. Acting as an engaging and efficient first point of contact for candidates, internal clients and suppliers, your varied role will include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process - CV sifting , Telephone interviews, Interview scheduling , candidate management
- Arrangement and co-ordination of interviews and other recruitment events
- Posting of adverts in line with brand guidelines
- Candidate search via CV databases, Linked In and in-house systems
- Maintaining and communicating with the pipeline and talent pools
- ATS Systems administration and reporting
As an experienced volume recruiter with a background in fast paced recruitment and/or HR, you will be proud of your outstanding organisational and planning skills. Your passion for delivery of brilliant customer service will also be vital to your success in this role, as well as:
- Experience in administering full end to end recruitment processes (ideally using recruitment technology and direct sourcing methods)
- Your ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage your time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive and can do attitude, with the ability to adapt swiftly and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Excellent IT capabilities spanning MS Office (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel), internet searching and capacity to swiftly pick up bespoke IT systems and tools
Connect Group PLC is a specialist distribution company, which offers market-leading expertise in a range of industries. With a combined revenue of £1.6bn, we employ 6,000 staff and operate in the UK and worldwide.
Connect Group offers unrivalled expertise in:
- Early Distribution - Encompassing: Smiths News, Dawson Media Direct and Pass My Parcel. Smiths News is the UK's largest newspaper and magazine wholesaling business with an approximate 55 per cent. market share; Dawson Media Direct is an international media direct business supplying newspapers, magazines and inflight entertainment technology and content; Pass My Parcel, a wholly-owned 'click and collect' delivery service, operated by the Smiths News business, has a network of over 3,000 parcel shops and clients which include Amazon and ASOS
- Mixed Freight - Tuffnells is a leading provider of next-day B2B delivery of mixed parcel freight consignments, specialising in items of irregular dimension and weight, with 37 depots, delivering over 13 million consignments per annum to over 4,500 customers
"Office Assistant jobs in London"