Recruitment Advisor; based in Fulwood; 6 months; £8.54 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Advisor to work for a large aerospace company based in Fulwood. The role will involve ensuring both candidates and hiring managers receive a timely and professional service. You will be responsible for understanding the customer requirements, managing candidates via the on-line application system, screening of applications and sending to the appropriate business contacts for decision making, arranging and facilitating assessment centres and ensuring the ultimate decision is communicated to the candidates in a timely and professional fashion. You will also manage candidates through the offer process.
Duties will involve;
- Complete understanding of the processes and deliverables within the team including industrial placements, graduates and apprentices
- Integrated and professional working relationship with hiring managers to deliver a service which exceeds their expectations.
- Using the on-line application system as the progress tool, ensuring the data is valid and having responsibility for the candidates allocated to the relevant Business Units.
- Ensuring rapid decisions are made as to whether candidates who have passed the initial screening process are invited to assessment centres.
- Inviting candidates to assessment centre ensuring all preparation is completed.
- Delivery of high quality assessment events through professional facilitation and positive representation of the client as an employer of choice.
- Working closely with the clients hiring managers and ensuring they have the required skills to effectively participate at assessment centres.
- Ensuring yes/no decisions are communicated to candidates within agreed timescales and delivery of first class candidate care to ensure smooth transition into the company.
- Overall involvement in the graduate and apprentice recruitment to ensure that the collective targets are delivered successfully.
- Ad-hoc related project work as and when required.
- The team is likely to expand to include other non-graduate/apprentice campaigns, to support this expansion and integration.
The role may involve travelling to other sites/university's, sifting applications and helping with assessment centres.
The successful candidate will have strong administration skills along with the ability to challenge and influence the customer. Excellent organisational and prioritising skills are required. You will be IT literate in MS Office packages including Word and Excel. You will be a natural networker and relationship builder who is comfortable with mustering support at all levels
- Volume recruitment experience or HR experience working with service level agreements and performance measures.
- Experience of graduate and or apprentice recruitment
- Experience of the full resourcing cycle, legislation and best practice.
- Job analysis and assessment design skills
- SHL Level A Trained
- CIPD or CPP qualification or equivalent
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.