PBS4 is a small non-profit social enterprise supporting people with learning disabilities. We take pride in being a small, friendly, and personalised organisation for the people we support and the people we employ. We have a warm and friendly administrative team that will support you in this role, a supportive senior management team, and the support of our very approachable HR Consultant.
We are developing a new role of Resource Advisor and we are looking for someone who shares our values to join our team. We support a small number of people, but they have complex needs so we have a reasonably large workforce. We are looking for a Resource Advisor to drive forward our recruitment needs, further develop our recruitment processes, build on our employee engagement, and support our resource allocation with deployment of our employees. As this is a new role we highly value candidates with experience who will be able to be self directed in this position and help us to develop this role.
We are advertising this position at £25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending upon experience. We may offer a higher salary for exceptional candidates.
As the successful Resource Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, from taking briefs from managers on their recruitment needs, through to the on-boarding new starters.
- Writing job adverts that will be engaging for potential applicants and advertise them internally and externally
- Develop an understanding of local recruitment trends, identifying effective ways to engage passive and active job seekers.
- Work effectively with recruitment agencies and be able to negotiate competitive terms of business.
- Identify free and cost effective ways of engaging job seekers.
- Provide interview advice and support to line managers, including undertaking interviews yourself if required.
- Maintain engagement with potential candidates to support them through the recruitment process.
- Manage our flexible workforce so as managers know which relief staff may be available to cover open shifts
It would be highly beneficial, but not essential, for the Resource Advisor to be:
- Experienced in recruitment or management in the care sector
- To have a HR qualification
- Knowledgeable using direct sourcing methods such as CV databases and Social Media
- Able to build effective relationships internally and externally
Please call us if you would like to arrange an informal discussion about this role.
This position will be advertised until 19th April 2018. We have provisionally set an interview date for 4th April for early applicants. We may close this advert early if we recieve sufficient interest.