My client, a fantastic care business, are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join their HR team. The business operates across the UK and make a real difference to the people they support, making this a very rewarding role as you are placing people who are helping to change people's lives.
They have recently relocated to the area and are looking to build a strong team to help support the whole of the business from this central location. They have some very aggressive growth plans, which they are planning on achieving through a mixture of acquisitions and natural expansion with their overall aim to triple in size over the next 3 years, creating lots of opportunities over that time.
The Recruitment Advisor will deliver an effective Recruitment service to the business recruiting for a wide variety of different positions from high volume positions to more specialist roles. They are looking for someone who can use a variety of different sourcing models and also ensure that they offer exceptional candidate and client service.
Salary on offer is up to £27,000 and comes with free parking.
As the successful Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for the business, starting at taking a brief right through to the offer
- Help line managers with their recruitment needs and ensure that you take effective role briefings
- Write job adverts that will be engaging for potential applicants and advertise them internally and externally
- Work effectively with recruitment agencies and be able to negotiate competitive terms of business
- Provide interview advice and support to line managers
- Ultimately provide a high-quality candidate service
It would be highly beneficial for the Recruitment Advisor to be:
- Experienced in recruitment in the care sector
- Degree educated with a good level maths and English
- Knowledgeable using direct sourcing methods such as CV databases and Social Media
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
To apply for the Recruitment Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.