About the Recruitment Advisor Role:
Joining us during an exciting period of evolution and change, this role presents a unique opportunity be part of the building and embedding of our in-house resourcing function managing the attraction, selection and engagement of over 2,500 people per annum across the UK.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, your overall objective will be to effectively deliver outstanding recruitment into the business by providing an excellent, seamless and swift recruitment process. Acting as an engaging and efficient first point of contact for candidates, internal clients and suppliers, your varied role will include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for Drivers - CV sifting, telephone interviews, interview scheduling, candidate management
- Arrangement and co-ordination of interviews and other recruitment events
- Posting of adverts in line with brand guidelines
- Candidate search via CV databases, Linked In and in-house systems
- Maintaining and communicating with the pipeline and talent pools
- ATS Systems administration and reporting
As an experienced recruiter with a background in fast paced volume recruitment, you will be proud of your outstanding organisational and planning skills. Your passion for delivery of brilliant customer service will also be vital to your success in this role, as well as:
- Experience in administering full end to end recruitment processes (ideally using recruitment technology and direct sourcing methods)
- Your ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage your time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive and can do attitude, with the ability to adapt swiftly and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- Excellent IT capabilities spanning MS Office (particularly Outlook, Word and Excel), internet searching and capacity to swiftly pick up bespoke IT systems and tools
- Must have experience of Driver Recruitment
Connect Group PLC is one of the UK’s largest specialist distributors operating a diverse portfolio of businesses, all of which are distribution specialists in carefully chosen markets. With a combined revenue of £1.9bn, we employ over 6,000 staff and operate in the UK and worldwide.
Connect Group operates three market-focused divisions, offering unrivalled expertise:
- News & Media - With a 55 per cent share of the market, we are the UK’s largest and most highly regarded specialist distributor of newspapers and magazines. Thanks to the quality of our people, processes and technology, we are a leader in ultra-time sensitive logistics in large and resilient markets.
- Books - We dispatch some 20 million books a year from our UK-based warehouse. They’re sent around the world to libraries, educational establishments, bookstores and direct to consumers. That makes us a leader in the market, ensuring we are a trusted partner among customers the world over.
- Parcel Freight - With 37 depots and over 900 vehicles, Connect Parcel Freight is one of the UK’s leading business to business distribution specialists. Trusted by over 4,000 customers, our national network is complemented by international road and air services, making Connect Parcel Freight the complete distribution service provider.