In House Recruitment Advisor
UK Mission Enterprise is dedicated to providing a 6 star quality private concierge service to our exclusive clients. Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge in brand new offices, this is an exciting role for a talented In- House Recruitment Advisor who is looking for a new challenge, wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service. Our Recruitment Team specialises in sourcing the best talent across a number of different Hospitality and Private Household sectors, such as Housekeeping, Logistics, Kitchen Staff, Security, Gardeners, Grooms, Purchasing, Finance, IT as well as other head office roles.
As one of our Recruitment Advisor's you will be responsible for providing an efficient and quality driven end to end recruitment service to the business by managing high volume internal recruitment across a broad spectrum of roles.
You will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
- planning advertising campaigns
- sourcing and screening applicants via our recruitment system (Engage ATS)
- conducting interviews, open and assessment days
- building strong working relationships with hiring managers
- providing sound recruitment and HR advice and training to the business
- ensuring all relevant administration is completed accurately and efficiently including the creation of interview packs and the checking of candidate documentation
- generating psychometric and bespoke tests
- creating and updating job descriptions and other relevant recruitment documentation or processes
We are seeking a self-starter who is both enthusiastic and experienced in an HR environment. You will be someone who craves a challenge and thrives on being highly effective. You will have previously worked in a fast paced, high volume recruitment or HR environment, possess strong organisational skills and the ability to work efficiently and timely across various projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will work independently and unsupervised, where necessary, but will be an excellent team player who possesses strong IT, communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
In recognition of your hard work we provide the following:
12 month Maternity Cover Contract
28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Company pension scheme
Season Ticket Loan
Employee recognition schemes
Private health care
Voluntary benefits including exclusive savings and discounted health & leisure benefits
Your new mission awaits, please apply via the link below and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.
- High Volume
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job