Our client, a leading International law firm have an opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join this successful and growing business. You would be responsible for legal and business services recruitment, working within a sizable recruitment team and a very well respected HR department.
Partners, fee earners and support staff throughout the firm as well as liaising with recruitment agencies and advertisers.
The Recruitment Advisor works within the HR department and will be responsible for the practical management of the end to end recruitment process for the LLP. They will liaise with external agencies in order to fill vacancies, as well as carrying out resourcing activities of their own. Candidates with strong direct sourcing experience and excellent LinkedIn skills would thrive in this commercial environment.
They will work closely with Partners and managers to support them through the recruitment process, ensuring that employment regulations are adhered to and best practice is maintained.
- Liaising directly with the hiring Partner or manager in relation to recruitment needs, including permanent, fixed term and temporary roles.
- Supporting relevant teams in identifying their recruitment needs, discussing and preparing the job description and person specification and providing advice on its suitability and appropriateness for the role.
- Where advertising has been identified as the most appropriate source of recruitment, create the advertising copy in liaison with the recruiting Partner/manager and marketing and filter and log CV’s.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies on all stages of the recruitment process, such as arranging and hosting agency briefings, putting the role to market, salary, discussing recruitment process, arranging interviews/recruitment testing, providing CV review and post-interview feedback.
- Responsibility for internal and web-based communications regarding vacancies and the recruitment process.
- Appropriately recording candidate CV submissions while being aware of potential candidate ownership conflict and data protection
- Organising and attending interviews as required.
- Taking interview feedback and providing it to the recruitment agent.
- Making and negotiating candidate offers and managing buy-backs and counter offers.
- Support with the development and implementation of recruitment related policies i.e. Recruitment Incentive Scheme and procedures, providing HR advice, support and training on recruitment and employment matters.
- Use social media as a key part of the recruitment strategy to attract top candidates and engage them through employer branding, the LLP’s culture, and development opportunities.
- With support from the marketing team develop social content and provide regular scheduled and valuable content shared across social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, and Facebook in a variety of formats.
- Previous recruitment experience at an equivalent level in a professional services environment or similar - candidates with previous recruitment agency experience (preferably with some legal recruitment experience) will be considered
- International Law
- Law Firm
- Legal Recruitment
- Recruitment Process