Our Care Services recruitment team in Leeds is astonishing.
They deal with thousands of roles a year, across the length and breadth of the UK, with stakeholders who are exceedingly passionate about their business operations and teams and expect the very highest levels of service and support from their teams of recruitment advisors.
- End to end recruitment for the Bupa Care Homes.
- Implementing regional attraction strategies in collaboration with the Senior Advisers, Delivery Manager & Recruitment Partners.
- Using all available attraction tools to ensure a strong pipeline of new starters to the business and delivery against set KPI's, time to hire and cost per hire targets. Prioritisation of workload.
- Utilising an approved, standardised telephone screening proforma to provide consistent first level applicant short listing, encouraging diversity, equality of opportunity and providing evidence of exceptional recruitment practice
- Collation, analysis and distribution of recruitment MI and responding to ad hoc requests for MI as required. Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all vacancy activity using the Taleo ATS, enabling consistent and responsive MI reporting.
- Being a point of contact for candidates, ensuring that their initial impressions of Bupa Care Homes encourage them to view us as an employer of choice. Providing professional customer service to all candidates and internal customers, in line with the company values
- Providing consistent service for candidates and attendance and contribution at Regional meetings on an as and when required basis and providing contingency cover for other Recruitment Advisers during periods of absence or unusually high workloads.
- Planning, booking and facilitating interviews and recruitment events. Providing feedback to candidates and Operational Teams after interviews or events.
- Involvement in recruitment related projects.
Open, approachable and organised with a keen eye for detail
Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of excellent recruitment practice in a high volume, multi-site environment.
Comfortable with rapidly developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job