At nmcn we’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. Our vision and values are extremely important to us, along with the continued growth and opportunity for our people. We place people at the heart of what we do, and work in partnership with our clients and customers to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
We provide a complete service offering to the sectors we work in from conception to optimisation, delivering best value and innovation. Our 12 regional offices and workshops enable us to provide a local service to our customers promoting sustainable working relationships.
Joining nmcn will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor to join us initially on a 6 month fixed term contract based out of our Head Office in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire. Although you'll be primarily based out of our Head Office, we may need you to travel to our offices in the North West and Yorkshire from time to time. We are looking for an individual to get hands on and find us the best talent to help the business deliver on its objectives. Ideally you will have experience of recruiting within the construction industry, specifically telecoms. Your primary focus will be to ensure there is adequate resource to deliver projects and partnering with managers within the business to effectively deliver resource plans. You will need to be a strong communicator and be able to manage numerous vacancies against strict timescales.
What you'll be doing day to day
- Taking responsibility for delivering the end to end recruitment process, building and maintaining excellent relationships with external agencies, directly resourcing candidates where possible, and ensuring that vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinating all offers of employment, creating job descriptions, advertising roles, pre-screening candidates, assisting with interviews and coordinating interviews where required.
- Designing and creating resourcing plans to meet business requirements using a variety of sourcing methods for 'hard to fill' vacancies.
- Updating the online recruitment portal.
- Taking responsibility for the recruitment process ensuring that high standards are maintained and an exceptional candidate experience is offered to all applicants.
- Supporting and training the hiring managers in delivering best practice recruitment and interviewing methods to ensure consistency throughout the process.
- Responsible for recording and producing accurate reports on recruitment.
- Assisting the Group Recruitment Manager in continuously monitoring the external job market and competitor offerings to ensure we are well placed to attract and retain talent across the business.
The experience we're looking for in a candidate
- Previous experience ideally within the construction industry overseeing the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles and disciplines.
- An exceptional ‘can do’ attitude and natural pride in work.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge Google applications.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and deliver on requirements with short lead times.
- Customer focused.
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'