We have an exciting opportunity for a recruitment administrator to join our team in Newton Le Willows. Working with the Branch Manager and recruitment team we're looking for a proactive individual who's looking to develop a career in recruitment. In return you'll receive a competitive salary, conversion bonus, and company benefits.
Working Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact candidates who apply via a multitude of job boards and H&G website for all current job vacancies and complete telephone interviews and Remote Registrations
- Take in-bound telephone enquiries and complete telephone interviews
- CV search via various job boards
- Contact database with new opportunities
- Complete applicable administration with regards to tracking applications
- Interview and register candidates
- Obtain and update candidate information and upload onto our system
- Provide leads via candidate to relevant branch
- Supply relevant information to payroll department, relevant branch and client on new candidates.
- Place candidates with relevant experience for assessment/inductions in a timely manner
- Complete applicable administration with regards to processing candidates
- Maintain databases and internal systems
- Contribute to marketing/PR ideas
- Maintain auditable compliance from the initial registration and repeated requirements
- Manage candidate availability to support the planning team
- General administration support for the branch.
This role will be working Monday to Friday and would suit an outgoing Graduate calibre candidate who is looking for a role in which to progress. In return you will receive £20,800 - £24,000 per annum (DOE), conversion bonus scheme, 28 days holiday, pension, full training including industry recognised courses.
For the right candidate the position is open to progression to recruitment consultant as the branch grows under a full training programme.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge within a fast paced, fun environment and have a desire to enhance and progress your opportunities then in the first instance please apply online with a CV and covering letter or direct to or visit our website www. h-g-recruitment .com.
H&G Recruitment celebrating 18 years of successful trading, are one of the country’s fastest growing and leading logistic recruitment experts in the supply chain; focusing on HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2, 7.5t driver and industrial recruitment. We have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 we have offered a caring and considerate service to our workforce and due to substantial growth we now have exciting opportunities for a Recruitment Administrator to join our vibrant team in Newton Le Willows to maintain our candidate/client experience for specific prestigious clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'