We are a successful recruitment consultancy. Due to our growth and development, we are now seeking an experienced administrator to join our team and work in our offices in Brighton. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our Managing Director and get full training on all aspects of this role. We operate in a vast number of industries and allow you the opportunity to get a broad understanding of recruitment.
- You will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls to our agency and will need to present yourself in a professional manner.
- You will also be dealing with incoming emails and correspondence and ensuring that all of our candidates are treated with the greatest level of professionalism.
- You will be required to use our CRM system (training offered) and ensure that all details are fully up to date and accurate.
- Editing candidate's CV's to be sent through to our clients
- Placing job adverts online.
- Basic level of accounts such as invoicing.
- You will be working alongside the Managing Director of our agency and will be required to fulfil other admin duties on an AdHoc basis.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong word and excel skills.
- All round administration skills and experience.
- Previous experience within recruitment administration would be ideal but not essential.
This role is based in Brighton and is an office based role, home working will not be an option for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'