The permanent division of Macildowie are pleased to be partnering with a market leading business to recruit a Recruitment Administrator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Based in Luton, you will be working as part of a small but dedicated team, this role will play a crucial part in making sure the business is attracting and recruiting the best talent into roles across the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Prepare advert copy, work with Recruitment Specialists to produce final drafts, and advertise roles on the company website and other media channels.
- Support with the coordination of a seamless end to end recruitment service, from the requisition of new vacancies to handover of successful candidate details to the People Team.
- Support managers at all levels by providing advice and guidance about the recruitment process, advertising channels and timescales when required.
- Proactively manage and enhance the candidate experience at all stages of the process, promoting the business as an employer of choice through excellent customer service and candidate care.
- Maintain accurate records for contracts and agreements with recruitment agencies or third parties, including details on preferential rates and terms & conditions.
- Monitor recruitment budget, providing updates and analysis as required, and processing all recruitment invoices.
The successful candidate will have existing experience in a busy recruitment environment and have a firm grasp of administrative processes; you will be highly organised but able to shift priorities to match driven deadlines in a highly reactive environment. You will be a highly efficient communicator from both a verbal and written perspective and will have had existing exposure to a recruitment advisor.
This role is looking at paying £24,000PA plus benefits, for more information please apply below or contact Ellie Davies on .
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'