Are you an experienced Recruitment Administrator with strong attention to detail, excellent organisation skills and able to multi-task and available immediately? This is a 9 -12 months FTC with the scope to go permanent thereafter.
This is an exiting new opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will assist the Recruitment team with various duties including:
* Getting involved with the Recruitment and Selection process for various roles
* Uploading details on an ATS
* Liaising with managers regarding recruitment processes.
* Place adverts to required deadlines.
* Update Internet and Intranet with new adverts, as required.
* Liaise with managers to arrange interviews
* Complete pre-employment checks in accordance with the company’s employment check standards and policies
* Prepare and send correspondence relating to recruitment i.e. invitation to interview, offer letters, contract of employment
* Provide general admin support to the Recruitment department as required.
If you are available immediately and can commit to a 6 - 9 months contract and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online NOW or call Kristine on for more information, or alternatively send your CV details to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'