Bristol - £21K - £25K
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Recruitment Administrator. This role will be focussed on ensuring administration, logistics and co-ordination is kept up to date and accurate supporting the consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining records
- Managing and verifying certification
- Entering of incoming and outgoing correspondence within the database;
- Organising travel, visa and accommodation and ensure timely communication and confirmation
- Adhering to the GDPR guidelines
- Providing an efficient and effective service to Colleagues, Clients and Contracted Employees
- Supporting accurate and timely receipt and approval of all Timesheets, Expenses Bookings & Invoices
For this role our client is looking for someone with administration experience, who is organised with good communication skills
Whats in it for you?
- Be part of a fun, new team based in brand new, social office in Central Bristol
- Award winning learning and development academy- guaranteed fast tracked career progression
- Full coaching and training
- Opportunity to earn bonus on top of a good salary
- Constant business competitions - nights out, team building activities etc
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Data Entry
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'