We are seeking a hard working, motivated Recruitment Assistant to join the Human Resources Team at our Head Office. You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process for the business.
- Supporting the growth of the business by liaising with candidates and co-ordinating interviews.
- Gaining authorization for vacancies from the relevant managers.
- Writing job descriptions and adverts, and advertising appropriately.
- Collating applications and completing initial telephone interviews.
- Arranging formal interviews.
- Maintaining the recruitment database with accurate data entry skills
- Creating new, innovative way to attract and recruit new starters.
- Attending jobs and career fairs.
- Completing reference requests for new starters.
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills.
- Driven to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills in particular telephone etiquette.
- Have good understanding of the recruitment process and relevant employment law.
Temp to perm
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'