As one of the UK's leading automotive recruiters, Auto Skills UK is dedicated to supporting clients and candidates operating across a broad range of sectors. With more than 20 years' experience, our unrivalled knowledge allows us to provide a truly specialist service in this fast-paced and ever-evolving market. We have just had a record year!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone currently in or looking for a career in Recruitment.
The Recruitment Administrator will play an important role within the business supporting both the Consultants and Management team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Sourcing candidates through our extensive database, job boards and social media
- CV writing and formatting
- Writing and advertising roles on job boards, social media and the company website
- Assisting with the urgent sourcing of suitable candidates for temporary or permanent positions
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Attending meetings
- Generate emails and reports when appropriate
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-motivated, tenacious attitude and be resilient and positive
- The ability to work to deadlines in this demanding environment
- A 'Can Do' attitude with a real desire to work in Sales
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
Hours of work are 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday. Flexibility is essential as occasional late nights will need to be worked.
There are regular team nights out, quarterly incentives and monthly bonus payments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'