Recruitment Administrator - £9 Per Hour - Temp Ongoing, possibly temp to perm
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has come up in our Northampton branch for a Recruitment Administrator, to assist our Office Support division. Initially a temporary post, this role could be extended to a fixed term contract, or even become permanent for the right person.
Your new role
You will be assisting our Office Support consultants in the day to day running of their desk. Primarily your tasks will include:
- Sending out application forms to candidates
- Scanning and uploading compliance documents
- Taking references and uploading to the system
- Processing holiday requests and timesheets
During busy periods, you may be asked to:
- Screen applicants for live roles
- Place web adverts
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Detail-oriented - it is essential that we have the correct information!
- Happy to work at a fast pace
- Able to work to deadlines in order to achieve set targets
- The ability to work alone when required
- Confident communicator - both verbally and via email.
- Able to constantly re-prioritise your workload
What you'll get in return
This role will suit someone who is considering a career in recruitment, or a strong Administrator who thrives in a busy setting. In return, you will be working with a friendly and fun team, for a business which rewards it's hard-working employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"