Jobs and Careers. Made at Welcome Break
Ful time role - Membury Services
Starting hourly rate is £8.08 ph plus excellent benefits
We are now recruiting a Recruitment Administrator (internally we call this a People Specialist) to join our team.
Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic People Specialist at Welcome Break. It’s a fast-moving, fun and rewarding role, helping our Unit Business Managers in the recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
Working with some fantastic brands, you’ll help the management team in resourcing by attending recruitment fairs and building relationships with local job centres, colleges and the local community. You will support and coordinate the recruitment process by managing applications, calling candidates to screen and arrange interviews, completing offers of employment and delivering an overall positive candidate experience.
Qualities we look for.
To make it as a People Specialist, you’ll need to have:
• The ability to adapt to working in a fast paced
• A passion for resourcing and supporting the recruitment of high calibre Team Members
• A strong team working skills and the ability to influence and build strong relationships
• Strong time management skills
• High levels of energy, drive and resilience to change
You will have experience in general administration, confidence in computer use, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• 28 days’ holiday
• Exciting career options and bespoke training
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
• Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job