The industrial sector is where our business started in 1992. It's always been in our DNA. We're 100% dedicated to bespoke recruitment for industrial roles.
We're looking for a talented individual to join us as a Recruitment Administrator in our friendly and supportive team. You'll enjoy acting as an ambassador for the Company through providing a first class administrative service and creating an excellent first impression to our business and candidates. You'll be an organised, pro-active individual with the ability to work in fast paced environment with lots of opportunity to make a real difference.
As Recruitment Administrator you'll learn all there is to know about how a best practice in-house resourcing function works. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to develop in a recruitment environment as well as honing your administrative skills.
- Provide efficient administrative support including scheduling interviews, room bookings, preparing offer letters and contracts.
- Provide a warm, professional service for all Hiring Managers and candidates when responding to queries and acting in a friendly and business-like manner.
- Ensure all administration is compliant with the company's quality standards.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Some administrative experience in an office environment.
- Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to support the business.
- Well organised, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritise workload while paying attention to details.
- Ability to handle volumes of varied tasks/data in a fast-paced complex environment and deliver with accuracy and speed.
- Highly computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Proactive problem solver able to work with colleagues/business/candidates throughout the recruitment process, escalating issues as necessary to the resourcing team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet manner.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job