This is the most exciting time in Perform's history! We're a technology company leading the way in sports media and broadcasting. We are transforming how people watch sports through our full HD live & on-demand OTT sports product - DAZN.
We have rapid growth plans for 2018 and are building a strong internal recruitment team. As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day business support and recruitment coordination in a high paced, technology environment.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting in the development of the in-house recruitment function
- Support the Recruiters to ensure that all jobs are correctly opened & approved on the system and advertised both internally and externally
- Taking pride in delivering high quality information with meticulous attention to detail
What are you great at?
- Administration and using MS Office
- Attention to detail and project management with the ability to juggle a large workload while maintaining an excellent service level to internal stakeholders, hiring managers and colleagues
- Communicating with different levels of the business
- Problem solving and finding ideas to tackle issues
Whats in it for you?
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professionaldevelopment. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!