This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client who is based within the Public Sector has a temporary role for a Recruitment Administrator. This role is in the west end of Glasgow. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. This role attracts a pay rate of £9.00 per hour.
- Organisation and co-ordination of an overall recruitment timetable, typically for multiple appointments at a time
- Drafting and maintaining job descriptions, organisational charts and adverts for the appointment of both academic and administrative staff
- Assisting the recruiting managers in the shortlisting process
- Ensuring that all Shortlist Assessment Forms, Interview Panel Recommendation and Appointment Detail Forms are complete and authorised, prior to returning to HR Recruitment.
- Arrange interviews and appointing committees by dealing with complex diary requirements to select suitable interview dates and, if required, re-organise interview dates at short notice if diary requirements change.
- Setting timetables of academic mini lectures/presentations/interviews and the sourcing and booking of appropriate presentation venues, informing HR Recruitment of schedules prior to candidate notification.
- Organising the sourcing and provision to the appointing committee of candidate citation reports and publications prior to the interview date.
- Arranging for students to be invited to attend mini lectures.
- Responsible for the smooth running of candidate mini lectures and presentations. ensuring AV facilities are functioning correctly for skype and video conference candidates
- Responsible for the smooth running of administrative interviews, including booking of appropriate venue and accompanying administrative candidates to interview.
- Administering candidate tests prior to interview, organising competency tests with the recruiting manager, setting the candidates the test, and checking the results.
- Ability to work proactively, use initiative, multi-task and solve problems independently
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to create and operate software systems for compiling and manipulating databases and spreadsheets, including the use of formulae and data integrity checks
- Meticulous attention to detail