Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available Recruitment Administrator to join a key client of theirs in the heart of worcester to start asap in a fixed term contract which may go permanent.
The client is a highly reputable and large not for profit organisations based in the city centre of Worcester. They can offer a friendly and supportive team, with long term development opportunities and an asap for a strong administrator. They are located close to public transport links and parking facilities.
Key duties will include but are not limited to; Taking ownership for new starters in specific business areas and ensuring all legislative and compliance documentation is in place, confirming start dates for new employees, maintaining different databases and trackers, ensuring accurate data is recorded, liaising with candidates and hiring managers to chase outstanding documentation, assisting in the production of quality statistical information to support the monitoring of compliance activity in regards to new starters to the business, responding positively to issues and breakdowns in service delivery and assisting in resolving problems to meet customer expectations, other ad hoc on boarding duties as requested.
The successful candidate will;
- Have worked within a busy administrator role before ESSENTIAL
- Have high attention to details an data entry skills ESSENTIAL
- Be confident when working with people internally and with customers ESSENTIAL
- Have a good telephone manner and customer service skills ESSENTIAL
- Be highly organised and able to work towards deadline ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to interview and to start ESSENTIAL
- Be a quick learner and able to use Microsoft packages and excel ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within a not for profit or public sector space before DESIRABLE
- Have worked in HR and/or recruitment previously DESIRABLE
£17,000 - £17,000 per annum + interim + fixed term contract + secure until end of October + may go permanent + Worcester + city centre location + public transport + parking + not for profit + recruitment + hr + administration + business support + development and progression + recruitment administrator
- Recruitment Administrator + administrator + business support + data entry + hr + recruitment + resourcing + compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job