Gi Group Sheffield are happy to be recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator for our client based in Sheffield.
The role will be full time hours Monday to Friday.
* Being the first point of contact for all candidate queries
* Posting job adverts
* Sourcing and screening applicants
* Arranging and conducting pre-screening telephone interviews
* Responding to queries via telephone and email
* Keep accurate records of each applicant's process
* Booking interviews
* Undertaking all pre-employment checks
* Providing administrative support to the recruitment team
* Any reasonable general administration duties required
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in a similar role in a busy environment is ESSENTIAL.
* Excellent organisation skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good use of Microsoft Office
* Experience with Linked In and job boards would be beneficial
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Able to work independently and in a team
* Proactive and conscientious
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work in high pressured environment
* Drive and determination to become the best
* Excellent attention to detail
* A professional and flexible attitude
Please note: Gi Group receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within a week then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.