Recruitment Administrator - Greater London
An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation.
We are seeking a Recruitment Administrator to provide support for the Staffing and Project Lead teams.
Location: Greater London - suitable for someone residing in London, Middlesex, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire or for someone looking to relocate.
Duration - 6 months
• Work with Staffing & Project Lead to identify contractors for project work on client request
• Prepare and process documents escalating language changes and rate negotiations to Manager
• Prepare and provide contractors with information package on PC processes and brief as necessary
• Ensures contractors CVs are current, reformatted and saved in the Database
• Ensures contractors are compliant with HR, Legal, Finance requirements
• Arrange for setup of contractors and clients in PC systems as needed
• Ensures contractors details including skills are coded in database
• Ensures contractors are compliant with required training
• Gather and report contractors hours
• Monitor contractor and client usage and Exhibit end dates to ensure all activities covered by active contracts
• Utilisation and Maintenance of all Team Trackers
• Obtain approvals and submit invoices for payment
• Maintain contractor and client information in database
• Maintain contractors calendar for Practices as required
• Work with Manager and Project Leads on issue resolution
• Work with Finance, Legal, and HR on details for new countries
• General administrative duties, such as meeting scheduling and logistics, development of presentation materials, electronic file management, and assistance with special projects
• Previous experience within a similar recruitment or resource coordination role is preferable
• Ability to handle/share confidential information appropriately
• Strong sense of personal investment, responsibility and ownership
• Strong initiative in managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
Sourcing Administrator, Recruitment administrator, Recruitment Coordinator, London, Middlesex, Surrey, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Wokingham, Bracknell, Buckinghamshire, Reading, Home Counties, Hampshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"