Best Recruit UK are partnering with a multi-national market leading business for are looking for a Recruitment Administrator due to the growth in the HR Department.
If you are a well-established Recruiter (either in-house or agency), with a fun, energetic personality who is looking to grow their professional career, this role could be perfect for you!
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Due to growth, we are looking for an experienced and skilled Administrator to join our department as the Recruitment Administrator
- Act as the first point of contact for all recruitment enquiries.
- Write and update current job descriptions, Selection Criteria and Person Specification
- Monitor and update websites, Intranet and external job boards.
- To personally screen through CV’s and shortlist suitable candidate applications
- Upon request, schedule interviews and arrange Assessment/testing using Thomas International
- Assist with Graduate recruitment
- Support the team with other general admin duties, writing contracts and ensuring correct Right to work is received
For this role of Recruitment Administrator, it is essential that you have excellent administrative skills and the determination to take your career to the next level.
- Administrator background (Recruitment being advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good organisational skills
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build excellent relationships with candidates and clients
- Recruitment Advertising
- Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Administrator