We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Administrator who is ready to start an exciting career with Office Angels. Based in our fabulous offices in the heart of the city, you will be joining a successful and established team, a fun environment and great benefits.
- Supporting the Consultants and Manager with various day to day administrative tasks
- Loading vacancies onto Job Boards
- Speaking to candidates over the phone
- Short listing suitable applicants for various roles
- Formatting documents
- Arranging branch registrations
- Answering calls to candidates and clients
The successful candidate should have previous Administrative and Customer Service experience along with a 'can do' attitude in order to support our busy team.
Working at Office Angels is demanding and fast paced, but rewarding if you are willing to go the extra mile. We offer a flexible benefits package, incentives, 22 days holiday - rising to 28 days in line with service, a Pension, your birthday off, volunteer for the charity of your choice and much more! If you are ready to start your career in recruitment or build on your existing experience and would like the opportunity to work for an industry leading business, apply with your CV today!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer