This role is a on-going contract, is paying between £9-10 per hour and is based near St Pauls.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for a variety of activities to support organisations and professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
* Referencing candidates
* Greeting candidates and registering candidates
* Supporting with payroll and payroll queries
* Answering the telephone
* Replying to emails
* Advertising positions
* Completing various spread sheets
* Resourcing for the consultants
* Supporting consultants daily with the admin tasks
* Previous experience within an office environment
* Work under pressure and to deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Good inter-personal skills
* Strong customers focus and ability to respond to changing needs
The successful candidate must be available to start ASAP.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job