Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator
08:30 - 18:00
Monday to Friday
£16000 - £20000
- Are you somebody that thrives within a fast paced and buzzy office environment?
- Are you someone able to deal with the highs and lows of working within a sales office?
- Do you have the energy, hard work ethic and the positive attitude to drive yourself through a career within recruitment?
- Are you an organised and supportive multi-tasker, who can complete administration tasks quickly and accurately?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build a career within recruitment, but doesn't necessarily want to do the sales and business development. This role is to support the sales people within the office with various administration tasks, while also calling job seekers to support them with their job hunt. This is still a target driven role and for someone who is driven, pacey and self motivated!
The job will include tasks such as:
- Learning how to source and identify quality candidates
- Interviewing candidates and learn how you can match them to the job specifications you are working on
- Know what documentation is needed from the candidate and be responsible for storing this information
- If appropriate, liaise with the client to take booking details
- If appropriate, work with payroll to help with the co-ordination of temp payroll, chasing time sheets
- CRM: track and document all activities on the CRM
- Customer service: ensure that you are giving great customer service
- Marketing: work with Marketing to prepare mail shots
- Internal communication: be respectful and mindful of others and communicate in a positive manner
- Organising events and seminars for our clients
- General office errands
- Liaising with our IT department to resolve any IT issues
- General office upkeep
- Putting together marketing / merchandise bags for the sales consultants to take on meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate so if you think you fit what we are looking for please call Declan at Huntress on now to find out more!
Start Date: ASAP
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.