Depending on experience
Do you have exceptional organisational skills?
Do you go above and beyond to help meet targets?
Are you available immediately?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
We are looking for a Team administrator to join our busy team of consultants. They will be the first port of call and must be confident on the phone and assisting with our consultant's administration.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Running reports
- Sending letters to potential users
- Producing lists for the consultants to telephone
- Lead gathering, establishing who the decision maker is, sending relevant information and updating our system.
- Diarise call backs
- Meet and greet candidates to register
- Respond to external reference requests
- Gain references for the company
- Making calls to existing clients to establish new contacts and update systems
- CV formatting
- Advertise new job requirements
- Produce a list of jobs on a weekly basis
- Report marketing stats
- Credit control administration
- A love of making order out of chaos!
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to constantly reprioritise throughout the day to meet the changing needs of the consultants
- Demonstrable desire to serve the team in whatever way you can
- Prepared to learn new things; determined to get it sorted
- Highly IT Literate
- Ideally a knowledge of Itris or databases
- Highly numerate with a good knowledge of excel
- Sales passion and driven by hitting targets
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Please reply with a cover letter today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job