It's not just Recruitment Consultants who work for us…
We are actively looking for a Compliance Admin for our amazing team in Bristol.
Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. We are part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment & HR service providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
Our support staff are vital to our success as an organisation, and they help to keep us at the cutting edge of construction and property recruitment.
- Responsible for administration of candidates in scope of AWR Regulations to ensure full compliance through running reports, liaising with Clients, Candidates (Temps) and branch network on AWR issues.
- Responding to daily emails received by the 'compliance team' group contact.
- Assist the team when required with internal audits of all quality systems, recording and reporting the findings to the Compliance and Quality Team.
- Assist with DBS and List 99 checks and responses.
- Take and type up weekly team meeting minutes.
- Managing team appointments and travel arrangements when required.
- Complete the monthly stationery order.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess some administration experience
- Be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Have experience of working in an office or sales environment previously
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
- Possess a good standard of general education
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.