Bluebay Enterprises Ltd are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer, specialising in the recruitment and supply of temporary and permanent staff for the residential care sector in Cardiff and the surrounding area.
Based in Radyr, working alongside our HR personnel, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, highly organised, self-motivated and with excellent all round communication skills.
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to suitable vacancies.
- Attending job fairs and identifying other opportunities to attract candidates.
- Using every opportunity to market the company face to face, by telephone and via online media.
- Generating new business and creating solid working relationships amongst new and existing clients.
- Writing advertisements and job descriptions.
- Shortlisting and interviewing candidates.
- Issuing contracts
- Maintaining databases for contacts, payroll, etc.
- Keeping confidential records.
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate training is offered to staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Have administrative experience and proven organisational skills
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative but at the same time be a team player
- Be educated to at least A level standard with proven written and oral communication skills and excellent IT skills with experience of setting up and running databases..
- Have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
In addition the following are desirable:
- Experience of recruitment / sales.
- Experience within the care sector.
- Experience of HR.
- Training qualification, ability to train in care related subjects eg manual handling, behaviour management, epilepsy, first aid.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal Skills