Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting our International client, as they seek to recruit a Resourcing Administrator into their well-established, high-energy, Birmingham Office.
As a Resourcing Administrator, it will be your job to support the recruitment advisors and hiring managers, initially for 3-6 months, whilst they handle a high number of new recruits into the Birmingham, and oversees offices - across a variety of different roles. .
Working on various recruitment projects, it would be ideal if you had gained previous experience from working within a similar HR/Resourcing capacity - and your role will be very diverse and interesting.
Your duties as a Resourcing Administrator will include qualifying, interviewing and screening large volumes of candidates keeping the candidates up to date with progress of the roles at all times (via telephone and email etc).
- Screening of all candidates via phone
- Identify skills to match appropriately with each specific project requirement
- Provide regular updates to the Head of Recruitment, and the line managers
- Keep candidates updated with progress and feedback
- Work closely with third party agencies
The ideal Resourcing Administrator would offer the following skill-set:
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have great organisational and administrative skills
- Be able to use Word, Excel, Outlook and in-house systems
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, with the ability to prioritise
We are looking for someone who has had at least 6 months experience within either HR or within Recruitment - and this is initially a temporary role for 3-6 months, with a view to extension subject to sign-off and performance. Ideally you will be able to start this position at very short notice.
If you are interested please apply below, or contact me directly for further information and for a full job specification.
- Recruitment Administrator
- HR Administrator
- Resourcing Administrator