IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
With IT Lab’s continued growth, we now have a requirement for a Recruitment Administrator to join the team on a temporary basis until the end of June 2018 based out of our London Offices.
Reporting to the Talent Manager, the key deliverables of the Recruitment Administrator are to act as a support function for the Lab Talent team throughout the end to end recruitment process.
Generic duties and responsibilities:
- Recruitment Mailbox management (redirection emails, queries etc.)
- Test site maintenance (regular review of applications and rate accordingly for the relevant Lab Talent team member to process)
- Advertising of all jobs (performing weekly job board reviews, renewing or removing certain vacancies in line with current live roles - you will also monitor applicant views v applications and collate data to review later with your LM in line with new job board selection)
- Sending interview confirmation emails/Sending feedback prompts to HMs
- Referencing - obtaining references by sending emails and chasing referees (keep the spreadsheet up to date)
- Coordinating yearly work experience candidate selection and putting together work packs/schedules
- Co-ordinate the 3 monthly check-ins for allocated New Starters
- Answer phone calls and field appropriately
- Check technical certifications of engineers
- Collate and send out weekly internal Lab Jobs as well as regular marketing emails to the talent pool (based on Lab Reports)
- Attend regular team meetings
- Meet and greet interviewees and administer Strengths finders and Candidate surveys
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Be a point of contact for candidates from offer acceptance to start date
- Be an ambassador for the team at all times
- You will alternate with the People and Talent Assistant in covering lunch breaks for the Office Manager as part of a wider support rota - you will be required to sit on reception answering internal and external queries, signing for packages, sorting mail, booking couriers and meeting rooms and greeting visitors
Location and environment
Our culture is non-hierarchical and one which stems from a work hard, but have fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form. We’re proud of our employee engagement and have successfully been listed in the Sunday Times "Best Companies to Work for" for six years and with our group companies, 11 of the last 13 years.
We’re also pleased with our number 80 ranking in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 which tracks the fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
If you think you are an enthusiastic and process driven Administrator keen to take on a fast-paced role and make it your own, then the Lab is the place for you!
Background, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Previous experience in an administrative role (ideally as part of a recruitment team)
- A natural communicator, both face to face and on the phone
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Can adapt to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism and is astute
- Happy to work in environment with a strong culture
Package and Logistics
- Contract opportunity until the end of June 2018
- Package dependent on experience
- Office located in Farringdon with a move in April to Russel Square - both great central London locations
- 40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm)
- Continual professional development plans
- Excellent benefits such as free breakfasts, pre-pay day pizza, on-site massage days and loads of social activities!
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job