Our Client a recruitment business in Kingston is looking to take on a Recruitment Administrator who ideally has some experience within industry. This role is Temporary with a view to go permanent. Must be immediately available
The Recruitment Administrator will work within a busy office to provide administrative support to the Recruitment function for the UK and Gibraltar.
Your daily responsibilities will include;
- Creating, proof reading and posting job adverts on internal and external job boards
- Monitoring and managing our internal recruitment platform checking all applications
- Sourcing suitable candidates for roles
- ShortlistingCV’s and speaking to candidates to qualify suitability
- Organising interviews and booking meeting rooms
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager on all aspects of recruitment including, mapping out markets where required, role briefings, talent pipeliningetc.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand their teams, business requirements and roles as well as future needs.
Who do we want?
Ideally you will have some solid experience within recruitment and will understand the fundamentals from manager role briefing to candidate qualification calls and will know what a 'good’ CV looks like.
Other skills we are looking for include;
- Being extremely organised with a very high attention to detail.
- Having very good communications skills and being the type of person who is able to build relationships with every/anyone.
- Being naturally inquisitive and will have a real passion to learn and develop your skills as you grow within this role.
Personality and team fit is just as important as experience. We have a close knit team and will be looking for someone who will be able to slot in nicely.