We don’t do corporate, we don’t do 'red tape’. We do passion, innovative and stand out from the crowd. Do you want the chance to succeed and grow within a fun, progressive environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join us here at Paragon Meed Recruitment! You will be creative, imaginative and bubbly, full of ideas and ready to share them with the team!
Working closely with Senior Consultants, and Directors, you will have excellent organisation skills. Your time will be split between resourcing candidates, and completing all administration for the Commercial sector. This will include creating innovative new content to promote Paragon Meed across social media. Experience within the Recruitment sector is preferred but not essential!
- Sourcing relevant candidates for current roles, using a range of job boards, social media and the CRM
- Writing adverts for new vacancies, posting adverts on relevant job boards/social media
- Formatting CV’s in line with company regulations
- Telephone interviewing candidates, pre-screening and qualifying
- Monitoring advertisement response for multiple roles
- Conducting a weekly report of the team’s activity: logging placements, candidate interviews, CV’s sent to each client, logging feedback on each candidate
- Updating the company CRM with new vacancies, new candidates, new clients
- Handling all administration duties for the Commercial sector
- Invoicing clients following successful placements, using the invoice tracker to monitor
- Managing four company social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Using Hootsuite to schedule job advertisements to be continually displayed across all channels
- Sourcing media and different platforms for images to advertise jobs in an exciting way
- Creating new, innovative social media post to promote Paragon Meed
- Staying ahead of Industry news and events - re-posting relevant news and articles across all social media channels
- Creating eye catching mail shots to send to candidates, and clients alike promoting the business, or 'candidate of the week
- Resourcing experience, or administration experience within a recruitment enviorment
- Strong written skills, experience in writing copy/writing adverts
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to manage time accordingly and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, able to converse with people of all levels within the company
- Experience of updating social media platforms
- PC Literate with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Creative, Innovative, Friendly, Vibrant
This is a unique opportunity for a creative professional to flourish, having the autonomy to create campaigns for both our Commercial and Industrial sectors! We are offering a competitive salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Louisa Ellis
- Social Media
- Telephone Interviewing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job