12 Month Contract
£24,000 - £30,000
Central London – Chancery Lane
Our client, a leading global advisory firm that operate on a global scale, are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator. They have 2 brand new roles available due to an increase in budget and recruitment inititive. This offers a great opportunity to join an established company and a time where it it going from strength to strength and a period of exciting growth.
- Providing 2 Recruiters within the EMEA recruitment team with all elements of recruitment administration and support on varying initiatives.
- Ensuring all scheduling activity is up to date including meeting room bookings
- Ensuring the meeting room calendar is up to date and free of scheduling conflicts
- Upload and amend job descriptions to the company and other websites and job boards
- Managing multiple inboxes for email job applications, filter through applications and manage appropriately
- Greet and administer assessments for candidates of all levels.
- Efficient and accurate document management - scanning, saving, printing, binding and filing, ensuring all candidate material is compliant with regulations
- Collating and submitting critical paperwork to the appropriate teams
- Assisting team members with report production and analysis
- Taking responsibility for data collection and management
- Create and maintain detailed databases and a variety of Word documents
- Working with internal and external suppliers to ensure thorough preparation and the smooth running of events
- Proven administrative experience gained withina Recruitment or professional corporate environment
- Experience working with HR systems, job boards or applicant trackers would be beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of Outlook, for interview booking and diary management
- Ability to work across multiple time zone
- Accurate worker with a great eye for detail
- Advanced user of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Previous experience in setting up and managing recruitment events would be advantageous
- Methodical and proactive problem solver
- Confident communicator and ability to interact with people at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of additional languages would be advantageous
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job