Salary: £17,063 plus 5% flexible benefits
As a member of the Recruitment Team based in Newport, you will deliver the recruitment service on a daily basis to SSCL Police Clients. Recruitment Customer Service Advisors will be responsible for delivering a range of customer service and transactional activities to ensure all candidates applying to join our Police clients have a great candidate journey.
Your responsibilities will include coordination of individual or volume recruitment campaigns and assessment centres, progressing offers of employment for successful candidates, delivery of pre-employment screening checks and dealing with candidate queries throughout the recruitment lifecycle. These posts will require individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service and working effectively as a member of a team, with good problem solving skills and the desire to go the extra mile.
Recruitment Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering recruitment customer and transactional services to the required standards as requested
- Work effectively and flexibly with a variety of internal and external teams, allowing events to be delivered as agreed
- Schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis ensuring daily plans are delivered
- Undertake activities in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts
- Learn the activities and understand parameters for discretionary decision making to resolve problems in a customer focused way, complying to standard operating policies
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary
- Maintain and update information accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal / external clients
Recruitment Administrator Skills
- Experience of delivering a high quality customer service in a professional manner which creates confidence and trust
- Effective communication and team work skills
- Accurate and timely delivery of administration tasksEffective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail, providing excellent records
About the Company
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has five UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.